We understand that our value as a company is based upon quality of our team. People who work with integrity of heart and mind and consistently meet high standards make our continual success a reality.
We asked Mike a little bit about himself so you can get to know him better.
1. What is the most important invention or innovation that has happened during your life-time?
I need to really list two inventions to properly answer this question. The computer and the internet, wouldn’t you say?
2. How would you spend your ideal “free” day?
Gambling at a casino with my honey; not a local casino, I mean a couple of days in Vegas. And winning would be nice!
3. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Someone’s Mother: growing up where I did, you just DON’T DO IT!
4. What three adjectives might other people use to describe your personality?
Hopefully: Integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness.
5. Who is the most famous person you have met?
Donald J Pliner, Clothing Designer. I was lucky to have been the electrical project manager at the new store he opened in Beverly Hills about 10 years ago.
More blog posts about Our Team